|Bacteria Shower Media|
Our range of Bacteria Shower Media is now being used extensively as an alternative to traditional koi pond filter media in shower filters and trickle towers.
Our Bacteria Shower Media is inert and rapidly colonises with beneficial bacteria which help cleanse the pollutants. Bacteria Shower Media is highly porous making it the ideal media for biological filters of all kinds.
Efficient biological filtration depends on the media of choice having an adequate specific surface area (SSA), adequate voiding and water retention time. Our Bacteria Shower Media has a surface-area up to ten times greater than most plastic alternatives.
Our Bacteria Shower Media can be used as a direct replacement to Crystal Bio and other ceramic based filter media. Created with heat at 3000 degrees, then cooled rapidly, Bacteria Shower Media has huge porosity to enable aerobic as well as anaerobic bacteria to fully function.
Bacteria Shower Media advantages include:
- Very Cost effective compared to other similar products
- High surface area and lightweight, very economical and matures quickly
- Very low maintenance
- Excellent biological filtration
- Improved fish stocks due to the extra performance over alternative media
- Can be used as a stand alone biological filter or as an add on to an existing filter system
Our Bacteria Shower Media is available in the following sizes:
- Bacteria Shower Media 30-50mm
- Bacteria Shower Media 50-70mm
Bacteria Shower Media is packed in 10kg clear polythene bags.
For further information please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Item #|| Description ||Price ||Add to Cart|
|BSM50||Bacteria Shower Media 10 kg 40 mm to 60 mm||£24.95 ||Add to Cart|