|The Oase AquaMax Eco Titanium 50000 is the new innovative gravitation filter pump in the this performance class which offers the perfect solution for large bodies of water, With the innovative AquaMax Eco Control for regulation and control.|
The Oase AquaMax Eco Titanium 50000 is perfect for large gravity filter installations on koi ponds, its powerful and energy efficient at the same time; the Oase AquaMax Eco Titanium 50000, pumps up to 48000 litres an hour.
It can be controlled via the innovative "AquaMax Eco Control". The patented "Seasonal Flow Control (SFC) intelligently regulates the water quantity and pump head. Depending on the water temperature it enables an additional 30% savings in energy costs.
The pump protects against dry run and blocking through "Environmental Function Control (EFC by OASE)"(EFC by OASE). The AquaMax Eco Titanium 50000 can be operated underwater and in dry installation. The robust pump housing of cast stainless steel with its large pedestal ensures safe and stable placement.
Rotor shaft and bearings of high-quality SIC ceramics assure optimal reliability and a long service life.
Robust pump housing is cast stainless steel enables achievement of sustainable above-average precision and energy-efficiency. The entire pump housing can be adjusted 90° upward.
Stainless steel channel type impeller is impressive through its extremely long service life. Even under continuous load, signs of wear cannot be detected.
The Oase AquaMax Eco Titanium 50000 is a powerful, energy-efficient powerhouse for large gravitation filter installations, with the innovative AquaMax Eco Control for regulation and control. With the SFC function switched on, depending on the water temperature it enables an additional 30% savings in energy costs.
The Oase AquaMax Eco Titanium 50000, are genuine powerhouses. Powerful & economical for large gravity-fed filter installations and also pump fed.
The AquaMax Eco Control with the clever DMX-RDM control device, the capacity of the connected pumps can be simultaneously queried and regulated directly on the controller.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 48,000 Litres / Hour. Maximum Head: 4 metres.
- Inlet / Outlet Connection: 3" BSP Male Threaded.
- Maximum / Minimum Power Consumption: 330 Watts / 70 Watts (electronically controllable).
- 230V / 50Hz Single Phase electrical supply. 10m of mains cable supplied.
- Powerful, energy-efficient powerhouse for large gravity-fed filter systems
- With the SFC function switched on, an additional 30% savings in energy costs, depending on the water temperature is possible
- With innovative AquaMax Eco Control for bi-directional control of the pump via 10 m DMX-RDM cable
- Protection against dry run and blocking through Environmental Function Control (EFC by OASE)
- Can be setup underwater & dry
- Robust pump housing of cast stainless steel with large pedestal for secure placement
- Rotor shaft and bearings of high-quality SIC ceramics for optimal reliability and long service life
- Made In Germany, precise and reliable German engineering art at a high level of quality
|Item #|| Description ||Price ||Add to Cart|
|73657||Oase AquaMax ECO Titanium 51000 Pump||£1389.99 ||Add to Cart|