Greenseal Pond Liners are made from an exceptional top quality material from the same manufacturers of Butyl Rubber, offering a full Lifetime guarantee against any latent manufacturing defects.
Greenseal EPDM (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer) is a synthetic rubber similar to butyl and manufactured in Sweden by Trelleborg. As a material, Greenseal Rubber has superior properties to Butyl and cheaper, making it both an attractive and economical solution for any koi pond project.
Greenseal Pond Liners unique elasticity makes a rubber membrane the best choice for lining ponds. Greenseal Pond Liners are not affected by UV light, temperature or age.
The Greenseal Pond Liner is chemically stable when coming into contact with chemicals in the soil and other materials. It will withstand root penetration and rodent attack. The rubber membrane should be protected by a geotextile. Greenseal Pond Liner material is slightly embossed or textured in appearance.
Greenseal Pond Liner Features & Benefits:
- Higher UV stability, temperature or age
- Greater tolerance to weather extremes
- Resists compressive loads and ground movement
- Unique ability to adapt itself to the substrate
- Does not contain any plasticisers or additives - no leaching
- Does not shrink, lose weigth or become brittle
- Animal and plant friendly
- Tear strength and tensile strength greater than Butyl
- Exceeds Butyl Rubber in over 60% of physical properties tested
- Looks and feels the same as Butyl Rubber
- Can be vulcanised in the same process as Butyl
- Lifetime guarantee
- Cheaper than Butyl Rubber
Greenseal Pond Liner applications include, Ornamental ponds, lakes, reservoirs, swimming ponds, Effluent Lagoons, reed bed systems, Agricultural applications, irrigation, Canal refurbishment lining, Tank lining, potable water storage, Fish farming and even Fire-fighting reservoirs.