|After 3 years in development, Oase have released a truly ground breaking pond filtration system specifically developed for Koi ponds. |
The Oase Proficlear Premium filters are modular in design so can be tailored to suit virtually any pond size.
The major innovation lies with the Drum Filter Module. The sophisticated self-cleaning drum filter will automatically separate and remove coarse debris down to 60 microns, yet handle up to 25,000 litres/hour flow through.
The intelligent, automated self cleaning mechanism uses high pressure water jets to periodically cleanse the stainless steel filter sieves, minimising the need to service the filter module.
The second stage filtration utilises the Oase Proficlear Premium Moving Bed Module. Each module contains the Hel-X biomedia, with each element featuring an extremely large biological settlement surface area. The Hel-X media effectively removes toxins such as ammonium, ammonia and nitrite.
The option to connect an air pump to the supplied aerator bar will allow the entire Hel-X biomedia to be circulated with optimum oxygen enrichment. Multiple Moving Bed Modules can be used to increase the specialist Koi filter capability.
The final stage of the filtration process uses the Oase Individual Module. This versatile module can be incorporated to house additional media such as Zeolite and Phosless (phosphate binder), should the water conditions require. The Individual Module can also be used to house Aquamax Gravity ECO pumps and the new Bitron Gravity UV Clarifiers.
The new generation of Proficlear Premium Modular filters are capable of processing large bodies of water, swim ponds, fish and Koi Ponds of up to 200,000 Litres.
Moving Bed Module – Hel-X ensures fluid media movement
Product characteristics at a glance
- Expert know how and original Hel -X biomedia provides for reliable nutrient reduction in the filter
- Extremely large protected settlement surface for microorganisms – 40% more than Kaldnes K1: Hel-X 704m²/1000l | Kaldnes K1 500m²/1000l
- Innovative Bypass technology enables optimal movement of the Hel-X media even with high flow rates
- Efficient removal of toxins like ammonium, ammonia and nitrites
- Pre installed diffuser for optimal oxygen enrichment and turbulence. For use with AquaOxy air pumps.
|Item #|| Description ||Price ||Add to Cart|
|50772||Oase ProfiClear Premium Moving Bed Module||£774.99 ||Add to Cart|
|42904||Oase Hel-X 13 Bio Media 25 ltrs||£44.95 ||Add to Cart|