After 3 years in development, Oase have released a truly ground breaking pond filtration system specifically developed for Koi ponds. The Oase Proficlear Premium filters are modular in design so can be tailored to suit virtually any pond size.
The major innovation lies with the Drum Filter Module. The sophisticated self-cleaning drum filter will automatically separate and remove coarse debris down to 60 microns, yet handle up to 25,000 litres/hour flow through. The intelligent, automated self cleaning mechanism uses high pressure water jets to periodically cleanse the stainless steel filter sieves, minimising the need to service the filter module.
The second stage filtration utilises the Oase Proficlear Premium Moving Bed Module. Each module contains the Hel-X biomedia, with each element featuring an extremely large biological settlement surface area. The Hel-X media effectively removes toxins such as ammonium, ammonia and nitrite. The option to connect an air pump to the supplied aerator bar will allow the entire Hel-X biomedia to be circulated with optimum oxygen enrichment. Multiple Moving Bed Modules can be used to increase the specialist Koi filter capability.
The final stage of the filtration process uses the Oase Individual Module. This versatile module can be incorporated to house additional media such as Zeolite and Phosless (phosphate binder), should the water conditions require. The Individual Module can also be used to house Aquamax Gravity ECO pumps and the new Bitron Gravity UV Clarifiers.
The new generation of Proficlear Premium Modular filters are capable of processing large bodies of water, swim ponds, fish and Koi Ponds of up to 200,000 Litres.
Product characteristics at a glance
- Suitable for ponds up to 100 m³
- Extremely effective elimination of suspended algae and reduction in pathogenic bacteria levels (at 12.5 m³/h) - similar to an immersion UVC
- 100%, VDE-certified safety; does not cause eye injuries
- Particulary energy efficient thanks to electronic ballast
- Unusually effective sterilisation, thanks to long water contact time in the Bitron
- Flow-optimised reactor design ensures direct and virtually loss-free UV radiation
- High-quality V4A stainless steel housing for stability and good reflection rates
- Extremely easy installation with stainless steel connection elements
- Flexible connection before or after the ProfiClear filter system - also for other gravity-fed applications
- In the event of pond enlargements or increase in koi stock, extension with additional Bitron Gravity UVC devices is possible at any time
- Visual function check
- Horizontal or vertical setup possible
- Incl. 2 x DN 100 quick-release couplings, for easy installation
- Clear water guarantee when used in conjunction with OASE ProfiClear filters
|Item #|| Description ||Price ||Add to Cart|
|50946||Oase ProfiClear Premium Bitron Gravity 55 Watt||£474.99 ||Add to Cart|