With the Oase Promax range, OASE presents a highly innovative pump range for use as filter pumps in garden ponds.
The two separately controlled motor units, which are also physically separated from each other, represent the special feature of this range. They make it possible for the operator to conveniently turn the pumps on or off individually with the radio remote control unit which is supplied as standard equipment. In this regard, please note that the dimming function affects all switched on pumps at the same time.
This means: Specific flow-rate reduction at the touch of a button, with the benefit that power consumption is reduced by up to half. The filter activities are noticeably more effective when flow-rates are regulated.
Result: The sought-after goal of “clear water” is achieved quicker. The large strainer ensures long service life. The handling size for debris particles and fish waste etc. is 8 mm. The unique combination of surface skimmer and pond floor filtering is possible with this range because the Promax has 2 suction inlets.
The following operative purposes result:
The polluted pond water is introduced into a filter system via both suction inlets. Thus, large quantities of water are filtered in a short time.
- A special hose adapter, supplied with the system, is mounted to one of the suction inlets with a 1 1/2” threaded connection. This connects the surface skimmer and transports the surface water into the connected filter system. In tandem, the second suction inlet draws in the polluted pond water, via the filter housing, and introduces it, together with the surface water - into the connected filter system.
- The Oase Promax pump range also has the patented EFR (Economic Flow Regulator principal), which keeps friction loss to a minimum.
- From an eco-technical point of view this is an intelligent solution for optimal exploitation of a 2-motor pump. The 2” outlet has a special hose adapter, which allows you to connect 2” to 1” hoses without additional accessories. Connection to the Bitron and Biotec system components is guaranteed.
- The Promax range has intelligent over-wintering sensor technology. With the remote control you can comfortably adjust and control the Promax pumps.
The Promax range of filter pumps have 2 suction inlets that enable the combination of surface skimmer and normal pond water removal.
- A special hose adapter, supplied with the pump, is mounted to one of the suction inlets with 1 1/2” threads.
- This connects the skimmer to the pump via a short length of hose and transports the surface water into the connected filter system.
- At the same time, the second suction inlet draws the polluted pond water and introduces it – together with the surface water - into the connected filter system.
- Two powerful, energy saving motors, tested for permanent operation, are introduced into one pressure duct with a 2” outlet.
- A patented “intelligent” flap ensures optimal exploitation of the respective individual displacement quantities when using only one motor.