The Elecro G2 HE 30T heat exchanger are manufactured from top quality components and materials.
The heat exchanger construction gives a vast heat transfer surface area, consisting of a densely populated multi-tubular bundle, secured by the uniquely designed polyamide-rubber tube sheet. The heat exchanger shell is constructed from BS 316 Stainless Steel – enclosed by a rigid thermal shell for enhanced insulation of the primary (HOT) water enabling even greater heat transfer; this is capped at each end with primary and secondary moulded fittings manufactured from specially formulated polymer alloy material.
The standard G2 heat exchanger is supplied complete with:
- 2 x 1" male/male Brass primary connections
- 1 x 1" Brass Non-return valve
- 1 x Titanium thermostat pocket
- 1 x Blanking cap & coin gasket (for non-thermostat side)
The Elecro G2 heat exchanger has been designed to allow the installation engineer to select which way to plumb the primary and secondary water to achieve maximum thermal gain; this is achieved by routing the primary (HOT) flow in an opposing direction to the secondary (POOL) water.
Elecro G2 TiTanium Heat Exchanger
Elecro G2 Titanium heat exchanger are installed in the pool filtration circuit from which water passes through the tube side of the exchanger. Water from the primary heating circuit flows counter-current through the shell side of the exchanger, heating the swimming pool water.
Elecro heat exchangers are ideal for use with gas or oil fired boiler circuits, solar panels, heat pumps or chillers.
Elecro G2 Heat Exchanger Product Features:
- Vast, unrivalled heat transfer surface area
- Rigid Thermal Insulation shell to insulate the primary circuit and enable maximum efficiency
- Robust, durable construction
- Titanium tube bundle
- Straight through water path
- 316 Stainless Steel shell with special polyamide fittings
- May be floor or wall mounted (bracket supplied)
Available with fully equipped Analogue or Digital control (optional)